Bock375 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 10 Montee de Clausen, 1343 Luxembourg, Luxemburg City Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +352-222809
- Ticket Price: 6 EUR
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Architecture , Tunnel
Once proudly called as the ‘Gibraltar of the North’, the casemates is an artistic amalgamation of architecture and nature. Built by count Siegfried in 16th century, the bock promontory is an intriguing and complex network of 17 kilometer tunnels which were fortified and demolished in the later period of time. Today, visitors visiting the Bock can walk down the streets while enjoying the placid view of the river flowing beneath. The place has a historical feel to it and is a perfect for people to wish to bask in the beauty of this architectural artifice.
Entrance Ticket Details For Bock
- Students and adults in group: 5 Euros
- Children: 3 Euros
How to Reach Bock
- Bus Station: Pfaffenthal, Um Bock
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Luxemburg City before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Luxemburg City and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Bock Address: 10 Montee de Clausen, 1343 Luxembourg, Luxemburg City
- Bock Contact Number: +352-222809
- Bock Timing: 24-hrs
- Bock Price: 6 EUR
- Best time to visit Bock(preferred time): 10:00 am - 03:00 pm
- Time required to visit Bock: 03:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
24.53% of people who visit Luxemburg City include Bock in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
37.9% of people start their Bock visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Bock
67.8% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Bock
People normally club together Luxembourg American Cemetery And Memorial and Palais Grand Ducal while planning their visit to Bock.