Luxembourg City History Museum128 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 14 Rue du St Esprit, 2090 Luxembourg, Luxemburg City
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +352-47964500
- Ticket Price: 5 EUR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: History Museums, Family And Kids
Established in 1966 by a Luxembourgish architect, the museum is now nestled between four historical houses that has been rebuilt over the time. It is known for its numerous interesting exhibits displaying the various aspects of Luxembourg right from its foundation to the steeping period of its restoration into the modern city that it is today. The elevator rides provides a ethereal view of the city. One can visit the place to have a thorough look at the growing phase of the city and revel in its story and history.
Entrance Ticket Details For Luxembourg City History Museum
- Free entrance for students with ID, youngsters below 21 years and people with disabilities.
- Group tours (10+)- 3 Euros per person.
- Free on Thursdays- 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm
- For guided tours - visit website for queries.
How to Reach Luxembourg City History Museum
- Bus Station - Pfaffenthal, Um Bock
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Luxemburg City before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Luxemburg City and book an accommodation of your choice.
7.77% of people who visit Luxemburg City include Luxembourg City History Museum in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
73.53% of people start their Luxembourg City History Museum visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Luxembourg City History Museum
94.44% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Luxembourg City History Museum