Mudam123 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 3 Park Drai Eechelen, 1499 Luxemburg, Luxembourg, Luxemburg City Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +352-453785960
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art Museums, Family And Kids
While the national museum is famous for its timeless archeological collection, the Mudam museum has its fair share of admirers, thanks to its unique selection of contemporary artifacts. More than 400 works of hundreds of artists, both native and international, has been put up on display for visitors till now. It is the perfect place for tourists who are not particularly into arts per se, but would like to witness this exclusive rare collection created by the assimilation of modern, abstract and contemporary style. The museum was fabricated by a Chinese-American architect Leoh Ming Pei, who had a diverse interest in off league arts and wanted to exhibit to the world.
- Open from 10:00 am to 11:00 pm on Wednesdays. (the galleries will be close at 10:00pm)
- Entrance is free on Wednesday from 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm.
How to Reach Mudam
- Bus Station: Kirchberg/philharmonie-mudam
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Luxemburg City before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Luxemburg City and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Mudam Address: 3 Park Drai Eechelen, 1499 Luxemburg, Luxembourg, Luxemburg City
- Mudam Contact Number: +352-453785960
- Mudam Timing: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Best time to visit Mudam(preferred time): 01:00 pm - 04:00 pm
- Time required to visit Mudam: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
7.8% of people who visit Luxemburg City include Mudam in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
62.12% of people start their Mudam visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Mudam
89.06% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Mudam
People normally club together Luxembourg American Cemetery And Memorial and William Square while planning their visit to Mudam.