Mullerthal TrailCurrently Open
- Address: 59 Rue de La Gare, 6440 Echternach, Luxemburg City, Luxembourg
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +352-7204571
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 06:00 Hrs
- Tags: Trail, View Point, Family And Kids
Often deemed as a little Switzerland of Luxembourg, the place is the absolute solace for adventurers and thrill seekers. The trails comprises of 3 big tracks that passes through hard rock formations and beautiful wooded valleys making it the perfect place for a happening hiking trip. While walking through this rough trail you might come across various attractions within the place such as enchanting meadows with nice view, a tiny chapel and a surreal wood surrounding that ultimately ends with the lake of Echternach while crossing through the forest of Herborn. A fun expedition to appeal the interest of foreign tourists.
- Don’t forget to take a first aid kit with you.
- Drink plenty of water and keep some surplus food with you.
- Price may differ as per packages. Contact the authorities for more details.
- Early morning hours are best for visits.
- By Taxi
- By Car
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Luxemburg City before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Luxemburg City and book an accommodation of your choice.
57.55% of people who visit Luxemburg City include Mullerthal Trail in their plan
06 AM - 07 AM
23.24% of people start their Mullerthal Trail visit around 06 AM - 07 AM
People usually take around 6 Hrs to see Mullerthal Trail
90.98% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Mullerthal Trail