National Museum Of Military History197 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 10 Bamertal, 9209 Dikrech, Luxembourg, Luxemburg City
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +352-808908
- Ticket Price: 5 EUR
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Military Museums, History Museums, Family And Kids
One of the oldest museums of the city, it was incepted with the idea to collect and preserve the discarded valuables of the European military and explore the buried aspects of its past and present fabric. There are more than 10 lac artifacts that has been collected and preserved till now and are available for tourists to see. For people with a distinct interest in history and war will find the museum intriguing with its collection of original weaponry, the intricately detailed surrounding and the bewitching story of conflict and survival that is endowed in it.
National Museum Of Military History Travel Tips
- Students have to show ID cards for entry.
Entrance Ticket Details For National Museum Of Military History
- Children (10-18 years), Students, Military in uniforms: 3 Euros
- Children (0-10 years), Veterans of WWII, Incapacitated people: Free
- Group (10+ people): 3 Euros/person
- For guided tours contact the office.
National Museum Of Military History Hours
- Entries are closed one hour before the closing time.
- Closed on Carnival Sunday.
How to Reach National Museum Of Military History
- Bus Station: Diekirch, Place des Recollets
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Luxemburg City before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Luxemburg City and book an accommodation of your choice.
13.8% of people who visit Luxemburg City include National Museum Of Military History in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
63.16% of people start their National Museum Of Military History visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see National Museum Of Military History
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting National Museum Of Military History