Parc MerveilleuxCurrently Open
- Address: Route de Mondorf, 3260 Bettembourg, Luxembourg, Luxemburg City
- Timings: 09:30 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +352-5110481
- Ticket Price: 10 EUR
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Amusement Park, Park, Family And Kids, Picnic Spot, Rides
An impelling place for travelers to spend their time in, specially if they are with children. From vast range of wild animals to various exciting rides, the place has a lot to offer. Visit the forest of fairy tales to witness its exotic collection of animalia ranging from flamingos, to penguins or sit back and have a quiet time in the nearby shade while watching the children’s play in the park, you will hardly get bored. The amusement park also accommodates few well off restaurants that is known to serve some of the best food around.
Parc Merveilleux Travel Tips
- Amazonia and Mahajanga are open from 11:00 AM to 04:00 PM
- Dogs are allowed if leashed.
- Feeding animals are prohibited unless the food is bought from park itself.
- The ticket becomes invalid once you leave the park.
Entrance Ticket Details For Parc Merveilleux
- Children(3-14) - 6 Euros
- Seniors(60+), Students with id card and People with incapabilities- 7 Euros
- Advantage card (10 entries) and season pass- 50 Euros
- Groups with minimum 15 people will get a discount of 1 Euro for each person.
How to Reach Parc Merveilleux
- Bus Station- Bettembourg, Parc Merveilleux
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Luxemburg City before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Luxemburg City and book an accommodation of your choice.
1.19% of people who visit Luxemburg City include Parc Merveilleux in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
87.5% of people start their Parc Merveilleux visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Parc Merveilleux
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Parc Merveilleux