Petrusse Casemates36 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Place de la Constitution, 2449 Luxembourg City, Luxembourg, Luxemburg City Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +352-222809
- Ticket Price: 4 EUR
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Historical Site, Family And Kids, Architecture , Tunnel
Luxembourg, with its large number of promontories once acting as a natural shield, has sheltered spaniards in their times of crisis. Once heavily fortified, these casemates still bears the memory of its medieval struggles and wins that are open to visitors to certain extent. Although a major part of it has been dismantled, the place has been revamped over the time giving it its ultimate form that is visible today. Historians and tourists with heavy interest in the medieval era can get an good insight about its architecture and construction. Expect a long walk through the unsteady lanes of its little tunnels, delve into the adventure of finding hidden pages and explore the thrill of indulging in the intrigue of this world heritage site.
Petrusse Casemates Travel Tips
- Since the place is temporarily closed for now, confirm with the authorities before visiting.
- Sturdy footwears are better for visits.
- Not for people with claustrophobia and physical disabilities.
Petrusse Casemates Hours
- Temporarily closed for the period.
How to Reach Petrusse Casemates
- Bus Station- Centre, Hallepull
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Luxemburg City before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Luxemburg City and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Petrusse Casemates Address: Place de la Constitution, 2449 Luxembourg City, Luxembourg, Luxemburg City
- Petrusse Casemates Contact Number: +352-222809
- Petrusse Casemates Timing: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Petrusse Casemates Price: 4 EUR
- Best time to visit Petrusse Casemates(preferred time): 12:00 pm - 04:00 pm
- Time required to visit Petrusse Casemates: 03:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
2.35% of people who visit Luxemburg City include Petrusse Casemates in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
75% of people start their Petrusse Casemates visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Petrusse Casemates
60% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Petrusse Casemates
People normally club together Musee National D'histoire Et D'art and Notre Dame Cathedral while planning their visit to Petrusse Casemates.
Petrusse Casemates Reviews & Ratings
We will be travelling from Melbourne Australia and will be Luxembourg City on 12th May 2023. I understand the Bock and Petrusse Casements are currently closed. Will they be open on 12th May and can I purchase a ticket on line prior to this date.Answer Report Abuse