William SquareCurrently Open
- Address: 1449 Luxembourg City, Luxembourg, Luxemburg City Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Walking Area, Statue, Square, Family And Kids
A very popular square in the city of Luxembourg that embodies the famous bronze statue of Grand Duke William II erected there in tribute to his majesty. It is undoubtedly a phenomenal work of sculptor Antonin Mercie and Victor Peter and has now become an intrigue for tourists and travelers. People can visit the place, admire the beautiful piece of art and click some pictures. The square is also known for its colorful market with great selection of groceries that can be visited every Saturdays. Apart from these, there are many restaurants and hangout places around for travelers to indulge in and have a good time.
Entrance Ticket Details For William Square
- Entry is free.
William Square Hours
- Markets are open on Saturdays.
How to Reach William Square
- Bus Station- Centre, Hallepull
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Luxemburg City before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Luxemburg City and book an accommodation of your choice.
- William Square Address: 1449 Luxembourg City, Luxembourg, Luxemburg City
- William Square Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit William Square(preferred time): 09:00 am - 02:00 pm
- Time required to visit William Square: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
6.41% of people who visit Luxemburg City include William Square in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
40% of people start their William Square visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see William Square
65.96% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting William Square
People normally club together Mudam and Place D'armes while planning their visit to William Square.