Bourscheid Castle58 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 9140 Bourscheid, Luxembourg, Luxemburg City
- Timings: 09:30 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +352-990570
- Ticket Price: 5 EUR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Castle, Historical Site, Monument, Family And Kids, Architecture
Probably one of the first stone architectures of its time, the castle now stands proudly in a promontory for the visitors, relaying the story of the its enticing past through its walls. Travelers flock to this place to see the design and delineation of this historical monument that is assumed to date as back as to 10th century. It is also a place of interest for people with archeological fancy with various excavations of roman artifacts. The castle provides an enchanting view overlooking the valley of Sure making it a splendid place for shutterbugs and nature lovers. Something definitely not to be missed.
Bourscheid Castle Travel Tips
- Caged pets are allowed.
Entrance Ticket Details For Bourscheid Castle
- Students(13-25 years), Seniors (65+)- 4 Euros
- Children (6-12 years) - 3 Euros
- Free entry for children between 0 to 5 years.
- Group tours info are available on website
How to Reach Bourscheid Castle
- Bus Station - Bourscheid, Millen
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Luxemburg City before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Luxemburg City and book an accommodation of your choice.
4.06% of people who visit Luxemburg City include Bourscheid Castle in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
59.38% of people start their Bourscheid Castle visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Bourscheid Castle
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Bourscheid Castle