Temple Of Hatshepsut1426 Votes Currently Closed
- Address: Street Deir al-Bahri, West Bank, Luxor, Egypt
- Timings: 06:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: 5 USD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Ancient Ruin, Historical Site, Monument, Statue, Family And Kids
Surrounded by steep and rugged limestone cliffs, the Temple of Hatshepsut is named after its creator. Although there have been many queens in Egypt, there have been none like Queen Hatshepsut. While all other monuments bearing her name or statue were defaced, this one Temple has stood the test of time and contains all the aspects of a memorial temple. The Temple is designed over three terraces that rise above each other. The entrance to the Temple is through the court and a series of steps that lead to the first terrace. The preferred time to visit is before the afternoon sun sets in as it can pretty hot as the day progresses.
- Corniche Restaurant (French cuisine)
- JJ's Bar and Restaurant (English, Asian, Egyptian cuisine)
- 7 Days 7 Ways Restaurant & Royal Oak Pub (Family restaurant)
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Luxor before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Luxor and book an accommodation of your choice.
65.96% of people who visit Luxor include Temple Of Hatshepsut in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
47.22% of people start their Temple Of Hatshepsut visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Temple Of Hatshepsut
93.55% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Temple Of Hatshepsut