Temple Of MerenptahCurrently Open
- Address: West Bank of Luxor, Luxor, Egypt
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: 15 EGP
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Ancient Ruin, Historical Site, Family And Kids
About Temple Of Merenptah, Luxor
This temple falls on the way to the Valley of the Kings, behind Amenhotep’s temple. The king was the successor of Ramses II in 1213 and ruled for 10 years. However, in the 19th century, Egyptian museum of Cairo founded ‘Israel Stele’ from this site. According to the history, Israel is the place where Merenptah was defeated.
Temple Of Merenptah Information
- Try to visit the place in the morning to avoid the scorching heat of the sun.
Temple Of Merenptah Ticket Prices
- Students – 10E£
How To reach Temple Of Merenptah by Public Transport
- It falls on the way to the Valley of Kings.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Luxor before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Luxor and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Temple Of Merenptah
74.42% of people who visit Luxor include Temple Of Merenptah in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
44.56% of people start their Temple Of Merenptah visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Temple Of Merenptah
94.2% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Temple Of Merenptah
Temple Of Merenptah Map
Temple Of Merenptah Trips
2 Views11 Days 10 Nights11 Day Trip to Cairo, Luxor, Aswan, Alexandria froBy: Guest UserCity: Cairo, Luxor, Aswan, Alexandria
Temple Of Merenptah, Luxor Reviews
All QuestionsTemple of merenptah
- Bahnhof Drosendorf Bahnhöfe
- Gertrude Kirrer
- Baha'i Religionsgemeinschaft Mödling
- Neuberger Peter U Elisabeth - Weingut
- Kunsthandel Hannes Weiss
- Galerie Im Ersten Stock - Kunst Im Raum
- Stadttheater Mödling
- Puppen- U Spielzeug-Museum- Mödling
- Mödlinger TC
- Nicolas - Eine Art Galerie
- Schulbücherei D. BG Mödling