Tomb Of PabasaCurrently Closed
- Address: Nile Valley: Luxor , Egypt
- Timings: 06:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Ancient Ruin, Family And Kids, Tomb
If you are visiting Hatsheput’s temple, make it a point to visit this tomb. It is located just at the entrance of the Deir al-Bahri. History says, Pabasa (also known as Pabes) was the Chief Steward of the God’s Wife Nitocris. The walls of the tomb have drawings depicting wonderful scenes of agriculture, hunting and fishing style of those ages. The walls of the court Pabasa have scenes and long texts with painted hieroglyphs.
- The entry ticket is available at the ticket office of the Deir al-Bahri temple.
- It is best to visit the place in late afternoon if you wish to avoid scorching heat of the sun.
- For students – 15E£
- Hire a taxi from the city for travelling.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Luxor before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Luxor and book an accommodation of your choice.
17.64% of people who visit Luxor include Tomb Of Pabasa in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
40.54% of people start their Tomb Of Pabasa visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Tomb Of Pabasa
90.63% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Tomb Of Pabasa