Tomb Of PabasaCurrently Open [Closes at 05:00 pm]
- Address: Nile Valley: Luxor , Egypt
- Timings: 06:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Ancient Ruin, Family And Kids, Tomb
Tomb Of Pabasa - Review
If you are visiting Hatsheput’s temple, make it a point to visit this tomb. It is located just at the entrance of the Deir al-Bahri. History says, Pabasa (also known as Pabes) was the Chief Steward of the God’s Wife Nitocris. The walls of the tomb have drawings depicting wonderful scenes of agriculture, hunting and fishing style of those ages. The walls of the court Pabasa have scenes and long texts with painted hieroglyphs.
Tomb Of Pabasa Information
- The entry ticket is available at the ticket office of the Deir al-Bahri temple.
- It is best to visit the place in late afternoon if you wish to avoid scorching heat of the sun.
Tomb Of Pabasa Ticket Prices
- For students – 15E£
How To reach Tomb Of Pabasa by Public Transport
- Hire a taxi from the city for travelling.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Luxor before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Luxor and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Tomb Of Pabasa
48.22% of people who visit Luxor include Tomb Of Pabasa in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
44.65% of people start their Tomb Of Pabasa visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Tomb Of Pabasa
92.65% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Tomb Of Pabasa
Tomb Of Pabasa Map
Tomb Of Pabasa Trips
1 View13 Days 12 Nights13 Day Trip to Cairo, Luxor, Aswan, Alexandria from DubaiBy: Published PrivatelyCity: Cairo, Aswan, Alexandria, Luxor