Tombs Of The NoblesCurrently Open [Closes at 05:00 pm]
- Address: West Bank near Ramesseum | Gurna, Luxor,Egypt
- Timings: 06:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Ancient Ruin, Historical Site, Family And Kids, Tomb
Scattered on the rocky hills on the West Bank of Luxor, the valley of the Nobles is located. The term noble was given to the as it was the burial ground of foremen, priests, soldiers, officials and princes. On this valley, you will get to see at least 400 tombs, divided into groups. Visit each group and you will get to see such beautifully decorated frescoes depicting the lifestyle of nobles. However, presently only few are open to public. Some of the popular ones among the lot are the tombs of Sennofer and the mayor of Thebes (modern-day Luxor).
- Each group of tombs within the valley has separate admission fee
- Sheikh Abd El-Gurna is a must visit attraction
- Free entry
- From Luxor-east, local ferry boat (near the entrance of Luxor Temple) runs from the Corniche is available. However, you need to take a taxi once you reach the west bank.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Luxor before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Luxor and book an accommodation of your choice.
26.3% of people who visit Luxor include Tombs Of The Nobles in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
79.63% of people start their Tombs Of The Nobles visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Tombs Of The Nobles
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Tombs Of The Nobles