Tombs Of The NoblesCurrently Closed
- Address: West Bank near Ramesseum | Gurna, Luxor,Egypt
- Timings: 06:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Ancient Ruin, Historical Site, Family And Kids, Tomb
Tombs Of The Nobles - Review
Scattered on the rocky hills on the West Bank of Luxor, the valley of the Nobles is located. The term noble was given to the as it was the burial ground of foremen, priests, soldiers, officials and princes. On this valley, you will get to see at least 400 tombs, divided into groups. Visit each group and you will get to see such beautifully decorated frescoes depicting the lifestyle of nobles. However, presently only few are open to public. Some of the popular ones among the lot are the tombs of Sennofer and the mayor of Thebes (modern-day Luxor).
Tombs Of The Nobles Information
- Each group of tombs within the valley has separate admission fee
- Sheikh Abd El-Gurna is a must visit attraction
Tombs Of The Nobles Ticket Prices
- Free entry
How To reach Tombs Of The Nobles by Public Transport
- From Luxor-east, local ferry boat (near the entrance of Luxor Temple) runs from the Corniche is available. However, you need to take a taxi once you reach the west bank.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Luxor before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Luxor and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Tombs Of The Nobles
74.76% of people who visit Luxor include Tombs Of The Nobles in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
75.23% of people start their Tombs Of The Nobles visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Tombs Of The Nobles
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Tombs Of The Nobles
Tombs Of The Nobles Map
Tombs Of The Nobles Trips
1 View13 Days 12 Nights13 Day Trip to Cairo, Luxor, Aswan, Alexandria from DubaiBy: Published PrivatelyCity: Cairo, Aswan, Alexandria, Luxor