Valley Of Queens765 Votes Currently Open
- Address: West Bank of the Nile River, Luxor, Egypt
- Timings: 07:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: 5 USD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Ancient Ruin, Historical Site, Family And Kids
Like the kings of the land, the leading ladies of Egypt too had their own burial ground, just as if not more spectacular than their male counterparts. Around 75 Queens of the 19th and 20th dynasties were buried here for their peaceful transition to the afterlife. Not all of them are open to tourists. In fact, till date only three tombs have been open to tourists, the tickets to which were sold faster than hot cakes. The notable burials here are of course the tombs of Nefertari, Amunherkhepshef, Khaemwaset and Titi.
- Corniche Restaurant (French cuisine)
- JJ's Bar and Restaurant (English, Asian, Egyptian cuisine)
- 7 Days 7 Ways Restaurant & Royal Oak Pub (Family restaurant)
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Luxor before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Luxor and book an accommodation of your choice.
31.48% of people who visit Luxor include Valley Of Queens in their plan
30% of people start their Valley Of Queens visit around 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Valley Of Queens
92.86% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Valley Of Queens