About Mabula Game Lodge, Mabuladihlare
Overview of Mabula Game Lodge
Mabula Game Lodge lies in the city of Mabuladihlare in South Africa. Mabula Game Lodge is not generally crowded with tourists and visitors.
More about Mabuladihlare
Try the best Mabuladihlare trip planner to visit this Mabula Game Lodge as well as many others.
Share your experience - Rate Mabula Game Lodge, Mabuladihlare
Outdoor adventure awaits. Animals on your doorstep. Very scary when it rains heavily. Lights sometimes go out. Extremely cold when it rains otherwise extremely hot! Experience nature at its finest .
This was my first game lodge experience. I really enjoyed it. It's very child-friendly too. The best game ranger is George. We got to see four of the Big Five
It provides the ideal setting for traditional African hospitality,family-friendly,malaria-free safari experience,it has over 300 bird species,iconic big 5
Five stars for the game viewing and guides but one star for the service. We did not find the front desk staff to be helpful even once--they did not ever seem to have answers to questions like "can we do a walking safari" or "what times are we able to book a spa treatment for tomorrow" or "would it be possible to have a later checkout since it is not clear what time checkout even is". On top of that, the wait staff in the restaurant seem loathe to do anything for you unless the resort will be able to charge you for it. Ask for some tap water since there isn't just a big pitcher already out anywhere and you'll get dirty looks, but ask for a Hansa and they'll bring it to you asap. Finally, the food is pedestrian at best, but I suppose that is to be expected from a game lodge buffet. I don't know if it would actually be cost-effective (or even possible), but if I could manage somehow to stay on my own but be part of the lodge-lead game drives and the horseback and walking safaris (optional, need to be booked in advance), then I would be willing to return. Otherwise I would probably look elsewhere next time.
Good food. Awesome game ranger George. Very child-friendly game lodge
- Other Attractions
- Moholoholo Wildlife Rehabilitation Centre
- Hoedspruit Endangered Species Centre
- Hippo Jessica
- Kinyonga Reptile Centre
- Roots Of Rhythm Cultural Experience
- Inyoka Art Gallery
- Kapama Game Reserve
- The Klaserie Private Nature Reserve
- Other Attractions Hotels
- Budget Hotels Near Moholoholo Wildlife Rehabilitation Centre
- 5 Star Hotels Near Hoedspruit Endangered Species Centre
- Hotels Near Hippo Jessica
- 5 Star Hotels Near Kinyonga Reptile Centre
- Hotels Near Roots Of Rhythm Cultural Experience
- Cheap Hotels Near Inyoka Art Gallery
- Cheap Hotels Near Kapama Game Reserve
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near The Klaserie Private Nature Reserve
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Ngala Airport
- 5 Star Hotels Near Hoedspruit City Center