Camoes Square (in Front Of Pak Tai Temple)2 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Near Rua do Regedor, Macau, Macao Map
- Phone: +853-28337676
- Tags: Village, Family And Kids
You will find Camoes Square right opposite the famous Pak Tai Temple. Located in the small, typically chinese village of Taipa, Camoes Square attracts most visitors because of the temple, and is one of the most visited places in this little village. The 19th century temple is a major attraction, made in Chinese style and featuring Pak Tai and other deities. During festivities, the celebrations spill over to the larger Camoes Square, where one can witness traditional dances and other performances. Take in the beauty of the temple from Camoes Square or watch Cantonese musical performances during special occasion, this town square gathers crowds from the village regularly, and is a lively, vibrant place to be.
- Camoes Square (in Front Of Pak Tai Temple) Address: Near Rua do Regedor, Macau, Macao
- Camoes Square (in Front Of Pak Tai Temple) Contact Number: +853-28337676
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!