Greyhound RacingCurrently Closed
- Address: Avenida General Castelo Branco, Macau, Macao
- Timings: 07:30 pm - 09:00 pm Details
- Phone: 853-28333399
- Ticket Price: 10 MOP
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Dog Track, Entertainment, Family And Kids
Greyhound Racing - Review
Greyhound hustling which developed in its conspicuous advanced shape, offering oval tracks, with the brainstorm of the mechanical bunny in 1912 -has a long history in Macau, with 6-8 greyhounds in every race furnished in diverse coloured vests for simple distinguishing proof. When the electric-motored rabbit powers far from the begin, the greyhounds pursue it, applauded by onlookers who can wager on the victor. Greyhound hustling might be went to for every daily calendars.
Greyhound Racing Ticket Prices
- Admission is MOP$10 (usable for betting) for the public stand.
- Boxes are MOP$80 (Monday to Thursday) and MOP$120 (Friday to Sunday and Public Holidays) with a minimum charge of MOP$30 per person.
How To reach Greyhound Racing by Public Transport
- 96 Wakefield Road
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Macau before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Macau and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Greyhound Racing
16.96% of people who visit Macau include Greyhound Racing in their plan
6 PM - 7 PM
38.58% of people start their Greyhound Racing visit around 6 PM - 7 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Greyhound Racing
92.76% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Greyhound Racing