Kun Iam Statue3004 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Av. Dr. Sun Yat-Sen, Macau, China, Macao Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Walking Area, Statue, Family And Kids
As its name tells, the statue is dedicated to Kun Iam, the goddess of mercy in Chinese Buddhism, and at its foot and there is a lotus-shaped dome that houses the Kun Iam Ecumenical Centre, where you can visit a small exhibition and get some educational literature about Buddhism. The Kun Iam Statue is a very beautiful statue in Macau. Standing on a pretty, albeit tiny, artificial island in the middle of the ocean; this bronze statue is a real sight to see. The Statue belongs to the goddess of mercy and is a beautiful symbol for Macau.
The Statue can be accessed on most days through the causeway to the island. There is also a small museum in the shape of a dome right under the statue. The Statue itself is worth the trip but the museum centre is sure to interest culture seekers too. There is a lot of information as well as literature available some of the traditional religions of Macau.
Be sure to pay this one a visit as it is a beautiful area to stroll around near the pier. You can watch the sea or the statue or just sit by and take in the wonderful atmosphere. This relaxing place is a great hang out spot in Macau. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Macau Itinerary 3 Days.
Kun Iam Statue Travel Tips
- Open on public holidays.
- Spread over the road from Kun Iam Statue, on the area of Avenida Dr. Sun Yat Sen, which are situated between the corner of Alameda Dr. Carlos de Assumpção and the Avenida.
- Sir Anders Ljungstedt, there is an exuberant eating and nightlife territory called the Docas or the Docks.
Entrance Ticket Details For Kun Iam Statue
- Entry is free.
How to Reach Kun Iam Statue
- Bus no 28C- stop Border Gate
- Vida Rica Restaurant and Bar
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Macau before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Macau and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Kun Iam Statue Address: Av. Dr. Sun Yat-Sen, Macau, China, Macao
- Kun Iam Statue Timing: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Best time to visit Kun Iam Statue(preferred time): 11:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Time required to visit Kun Iam Statue: 01:30 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
80.88% of people who visit Macau include Kun Iam Statue in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
45.3% of people start their Kun Iam Statue visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Kun Iam Statue
88.82% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Kun Iam Statue
People normally club together Macau Tower and Senado Square while planning their visit to Kun Iam Statue.