St Lawrence Church1972 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Rua de São Lourenço (access from Rua Da Imprensa Nacional), Macau, Macao Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: 853-28315566
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Family And Kids
The Twin staircases that lead up to the twin towers of this church are its most interesting feature. The St. Lawrence Church is a pretty, yellow-painted church in Macau that has also become a very important tourist attraction.
Interestingly, the church was initially built out of wood. It was only later concretized. This 200 year old church is quite typical of the Portuguese culture of Macau. Flanked on both sides by palm trees, the church is a typical tropical site. The interior of the church is simple and yet very beautiful. The wooden roof has been painted a bright turquoise blue.
Due to its significance to the history of Macau it has also been deemed as a UNESCO World Heritage site.
St Lawrence Church is one of the main tourist attractions to visit and should definitely feature in you Macau Itinerary 2 Days.
How to Reach St Lawrence Church
- Fung Shun Tang Station
- O Porto Interio
- Fat Sui Lau
- Tou Tou Koi
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Macau before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Macau and book an accommodation of your choice.
- St Lawrence Church Address: Rua de São Lourenço (access from Rua Da Imprensa Nacional), Macau, Macao
- St Lawrence Church Contact Number: 853-28315566
- St Lawrence Church Timing: 10:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Best time to visit St Lawrence Church(preferred time): 11:00 am - 01:00 pm
- Time required to visit St Lawrence Church: 01:30 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
53.1% of people who visit Macau include St Lawrence Church in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
52.86% of people start their St Lawrence Church visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see St Lawrence Church
63.33% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting St Lawrence Church
People normally club together Ruins Of St Paul and Macau Tower while planning their visit to St Lawrence Church.