Nelson's Pit Visitor Centre186 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 18 Lyme Rd, Poynton, Stockport SK12 1TH, UK, United Kingdom Map
- Phone: +44-1625383700
- Tags: Family And Kids
The city of Poynton is famous for its mining history. Paying a tribute to its origins and educating people about the same, the Nelson's Pit Visitor Centre is a perfect place for spending a leisure afternoon. Providing around 8 tracks for walking and biking, this park is a mixture of history and nature. If you have some free time while you’re in the city, this could be a good option for entertainment.
More about Poynton
Create a flawless plan, make use of Poynton trip planner.
Hotels like Holiday Inn Express Manchester East, Village Hotel Manchester Cheadle, Mercure Altrincham Bowdon Hotel and Etrop Grange Hotel will solve your problem of where to stay in Poynton.
If you want to add the visit to Nelson's Pit Visitor Centre in your trip, you can choose from the variety of Poynton vacation packages that can be designed to suit your preferences. These packages also cover your major concern of how to reach Poynton.
How to Reach Nelson's Pit Visitor Centre
- Bus P1 to stop- Boar's Head
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Poynton before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Poynton and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Nelson's Pit Visitor Centre Address: 18 Lyme Rd, Poynton, Stockport SK12 1TH, UK, United Kingdom
- Nelson's Pit Visitor Centre Contact Number: +44-1625383700
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!