How to Reach Macon
HOW TO GET TO MACON
- By Plane: There are frequent daily trips between Macon's Middle Georgia Regional Airport and Atlanta's Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport. From the airport, you can reach the city center by using a shuttle service.
- By Car: Macon is very well-connected with all the major cities in the surrounding through the interstate highway system. I-75 and I-16, are some of the most frequently used interstate roads to reach the city of Macon.
HOW TO GET AROUND MACON
- By Bus: Bus service inside Macon is operated by Macon Transit Authority. Check the schedule and the bus stops before boarding.
- By Car: If you are planning to visit the places that are far from the downtown area then rent a car. There are plenty of car rental operators that will help you in renting.
- By Foot: Given the size of the city, commuting by walk is the ideal way to explore the city. But if you are interested in exploring the places outside the downtown area then walking might be a little tough.
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Macon. The most preferred mode of transport in Macon is Car.
Average distance: 32.72 km Average time: 28.33 min
Car 100%Driving 28.33 min Overall average time for 32.72 kms 28.33 min