How to Reach Macon, Georgia
The Easiest Way to Reach Macon
HOW TO GET TO MACON
- By Plane: There are frequent daily trips between Macon's Middle Georgia Regional Airport and Atlanta's Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport. From the airport, you can reach the city center by using a shuttle service.
- By Car: Macon is very well-connected with all the major cities in the surrounding through the interstate highway system. I-75 and I-16, are some of the most frequently used interstate roads to reach the city of Macon.
HOW TO GET AROUND MACON
- By Bus: Bus service inside Macon is operated by Macon Transit Authority. Check the schedule and the bus stops before boarding.
- By Car: If you are planning to visit the places that are far from the downtown area then rent a car. There are plenty of car rental operators that will help you in renting.
- By Foot: Given the size of the city, commuting by walk is the ideal way to explore the city. But if you are interested in exploring the places outside the downtown area then walking might be a little tough.
Are you looking for a Macon travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Macon
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Macon. The most preferred mode of transport in Macon is Car.
Average distance: 32.72 km Average time: 28.33 min
Car 100%Driving 28.33 min Overall average time for 32.72 kms 28.33 min
How to Reach Macon from Nearby Cities
|Milledgeville to Macon||44.46 km||44 mins|
|Mcdonough to Macon||57.87 km||57 mins|
- How to reach Smarr
- How to reach Stone Mountain
- How to reach Atlanta
- How to reach Alapaha
- How to reach Helen
- How to reach Monetta
- How to reach Hinesville
- How to reach Varnell
- How to reach Daufuskie Landing
- How to reach Miami
- How to reach Los Angeles
- How to reach New York City
- How to reach Chicago
- How to reach Las Vegas
- How to reach San Francisco