Johnston Felton Hay House67 Votes Currently Closed
- Address: 934 Georgia Ave, Macon, GA 31201, USA, United States
- Timings: 10:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-4787428155
- Ticket Price: 11 USD
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Historical Site, Family And Kids, Heritage Building
Built in a classic Italian Renaissance Revival style in 1855, the Johnston Felton Hay House is a historic palatial residence in Macon. The mansion has an astounding 24 rooms spread over an area of 18000 square feet, and the whole house is decked with amenities that were ultra modern for the age it was built in. Such was its magnificence that many dubbed the house as the “Palace of the South”, and only a visit can truly make one understand the enchanting beauty of the House.
Johnston Felton Hay House Travel Tips
- The house maybe closed on some days for renovations. Visit official website before visiting.
Entrance Ticket Details For Johnston Felton Hay House
- Adults: 11 USD
- Seniors(65+): 10 USD
- Students(6 – college): 7 USD
- Group rates(20+ people): 9 USD
- Under 6 years: Free
Johnston Felton Hay House Hours
- Tours offered on Saturday and Sunday from 10:00am – 3:30pm every half an hour.
- Closed on Easter day.
How to Reach Johnston Felton Hay House
- Rent or hire a car/taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Macon before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Macon and book an accommodation of your choice.
62.62% of people who visit Macon include Johnston Felton Hay House in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
45.45% of people start their Johnston Felton Hay House visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Johnston Felton Hay House
94.44% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Johnston Felton Hay House