Macon City AuditoriumCurrently Closed
The Macon City Auditorium was constructed in 1925 to provide a venue to host various kinds of performances, city events and important meetings concerning the city of Macon. The magnificent architecture of the Auditorium encompasses a huge copper dome on the top, Doric columns on the 3 sides and option of seating in the Great Hall or the Balcony. Seating is available for almost 3,700 visitors at a time with the majority being seated in the Great Hall itself.
- Check official website for detailed information on upcoming events for Auditorium.
- Ticket prices vary on timings, events and seats. Please refer official website for details.
Box Office Hours:
- Monday – Friday: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Saturday – Sunday: closed
- Open till start of show on event days.
- Show timings vary. Please refer official website for details.
- Rent or hire a car/taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Macon before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Macon and book an accommodation of your choice.
23.36% of people who visit Macon include Macon City Auditorium in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
95% of people start their Macon City Auditorium visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Macon City Auditorium
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Macon City Auditorium
People normally also visit The Allman Brothers Band Museum At The Big House while planning their trip to Macon City Auditorium.