Ocmulgee Heritage TrailCurrently Open
- Address: Macon, GA 31201, USA, United States Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Trail, View Point, Hiking Trail, Walking Area, Family And Kids, Bird Watching
The Ocmulgee Heritage Trial provides a quiet and peaceful hiking trail respite to the people of Macon. It is in fact the only riverside trail in the whole of middle Georgia, and provides hikers with a fantastic opportunity to get close to Mother Nature herself. It is a favorite path for walkers, biking enthusiasts, avid bird watchers and people who want some respite from the constant disturbance of city life. A number of other Macon attractions are also covered on the path and can be viewed while on the hiking route.
Ocmulgee Heritage Trail Travel Tips
- Wear good grip shoes and carry water bottles.
Entrance Ticket Details For Ocmulgee Heritage Trail
- Entry is free.
How to Reach Ocmulgee Heritage Trail
- Rent or hire a car or taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Macon before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Macon and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Ocmulgee Heritage Trail Address: Macon, GA 31201, USA, United States
- Ocmulgee Heritage Trail Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Ocmulgee Heritage Trail(preferred time): 07:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Time required to visit Ocmulgee Heritage Trail: 03:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
91.59% of people who visit Macon include Ocmulgee Heritage Trail in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
51.72% of people start their Ocmulgee Heritage Trail visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Ocmulgee Heritage Trail
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Ocmulgee Heritage Trail
People normally club together Grand Opera House and Rose Hill Cemetery while planning their visit to Ocmulgee Heritage Trail.
Ocmulgee Heritage Trail Reviews & Ratings
How long is the heritage trail ?Answer Report Abuse
The Ocmulgee Heritage Trail is 11 miles long, starting from the Central City Park to the Amerson River Park in Macon.Report Abuse