Abbey Falls2260 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Madikeri, Hebbettageri, Karnataka 571201, India Map
- Timings: 07:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Water Body, Waterfront, View Point, Family And Kids, Nature
‘Abbi’ means ‘waterfall’ in the local Coorgi language. Abbey falls are Coorg’s star attraction because of their joyous silver cascade that gushes down to about 70 feet below. The route to the falls is through beautiful coffee plantations and provides the perfect beginning to the beautiful sight that slowly unfolds in front of your eyes. Well maintained and extremely popular, these falls are a must visit in the monsoons. Feel gentle sprays splash across your face as you become a part of this glorious show of nature.
Abbey Falls Travel Tips
- Wear comfortable shoes and carry an umbrella.
How to Reach Abbey Falls
- Reach the falls in a taxi or private car.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Madikeri before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Madikeri and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Abbey Falls Address: Madikeri, Hebbettageri, Karnataka 571201, India
- Abbey Falls Timing: 07:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Best time to visit Abbey Falls(preferred time): 11:00 am - 03:00 pm
- Time required to visit Abbey Falls: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
87.84% of people who visit Madikeri include Abbey Falls in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
54.05% of people start their Abbey Falls visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Abbey Falls
93.44% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Abbey Falls
People normally club together Raja's Tombs and Jiva Spa while planning their visit to Abbey Falls.