Brahmagiri HillCurrently Open
- Address: Brahmagiri Hills, Karnataka, India, Madikeri
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Cave, Forest, Mountain, Hiking Trail, Tourist Center, Hill, Picnic Spot, Nature
Brahmagiri Hill - Review
Situated in the Western Ghats, Brahmagiri is a mountain range in south India. Situated across 2 states - Kodagu district (Karnataka) and Wayanad district (Kerala), the hills are a must visit for trekkers, hikers and nature lovers. Within the laps of the Brahmagiri Hill, you will find
- Shola Forest
- Munikal Caves
- Thirunnelai Temple
- Iruppu Falls
- Brahmagiri Sanctuary
- Tala Cauveri
Brahmagiri Hill Information
- December to February is the best time to visit the hill.
- Permission from the Thirunelli Forest Range Officer and Srimangala Forest Range Officer has to be taken for trekking.
Brahmagiri Hill Ticket Prices
- Guided treks will cost you approximately INR 200 onwards.
How To reach Brahmagiri Hill by Public Transport
- Bus stop at Srimangala. From here, either hire a taxi till the base of the hill or start trekking from the town itself (approx. 8 kilometres till the hill’s base).
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Madikeri before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Madikeri and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Brahmagiri Hill
9.85% of people who visit Madikeri include Brahmagiri Hill in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
58.82% of people start their Brahmagiri Hill visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Brahmagiri Hill
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Brahmagiri Hill
People normally also visit Bellary Thermal Power Station while planning their trip to Brahmagiri Hill.
Brahmagiri Hill Trips
Brahmagiri Hill, Madikeri Reviews