Coorg Cuisine, MadikeriCurrently Open
- Address: Stuart Hill Madikeri, Karnataka , 570201, India
- Timings: 12:00 pm - 10:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Dine In, Family And Kids
About Coorg Cuisine, Madikeri
Finally a refreshingly regional place that proudly serves its rich heritage on a plate! For a sample of mouthwatering specialties from the Coorgi cuisine, head to this restaurant the first chance you get. The rice dumplings and pork fry simply melt in the mouth and they have some delicious vegetarian varieties too. This place might appear simple on first sight but it is packed with oodles of flavor and taste.
Coorg Cuisine Information
- Food here is inexpensive. It will range about 100-300 per person depending on what you order.
How To reach Coorg Cuisine by Public Transport
- Walk to this restaurant or hire a cab to get here.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Madikeri before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Madikeri and book an accommodation of your choice.
Coorg Cuisine, Madikeri Reviews
Very nice place. Located on first floor and can give you a City lights view. Food is tasty and economical. Their preparation method has very less spice and makes it delicious. Staff is very courteous..
Very nice and courteous staff. Food tastes really yummy. They even gave a small quantity to taste before ordering. Thumbs up Coorg Cuisine.
1. Tasty and local food 2. Reasonably priced 3. Place is quite small thus usually has a longer waiting list. 4. Quick and nice service 5. Very near to the bus stand 6. Easily accessible Overall very happy to have had dinner at this place. Definitely gonna visit again if at all i go to madikeri.
Excellent authentic Coorgi cuisine. The restaurant has to the point menu, each dish has distinct taste. Best ask the staff for what to order, they are knowledgeable and very friendly. The place was very neat clean and hygienic. The food is very reasonably priced and the portions are generous. Good for repeat visits
Mainly non-veg coorgi food. But veg is also available. Good place to go with family or friends. Prices are bit on the higher side for a backpacker. The food is good.