How to Reach Madikeri - The Easiest Way to Reach Madikeri
- By Air: The closest airport to Madikeri is Mysore. Mangalore airport is also another option, located at a distance of 140 kilometers from Madikeri. Hire a cab from these places to reach Madikeri. You could even catch a private bus running on this route.
- By Road: Madikeri lies on the State highway that runs from Mangalore to Mysore. It lies at a distance of 120 kilometers from Mysore and private cabs and state buses run on this beautiful route daily. You can also drive down from Bengaluru which is a distance of 252 kilometers to Madikeri.
- By Train: There is no railway station at Madikeri. The nearest stations are located at a distance of 115 kilometers at Hassan, Kasaragod, Kanhangad, Kannur and Thalassery. You will have to hire a cab to take you to Madikeri after you alight here.
- By Foot: Madikeri is great to walk around, even in rain! Most attractions are located close to each other, near the market.
- By Cab: Although a wee bit expensive, cabs are a good option to get around the town because public transport is negligible here. Ask your hotel to book you a reputed taxi or you can even find many options online.
Are you looking for a Madikeri travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
How to Reach Madikeri from Nearby Cities
|Uppinangadi to Madikeri||55.06 km||55 mins|
|Puttur to Madikeri||59.8 km||59 mins|
How to Reach Cities Near Madikeri
- How to reach Kannur
- How to reach Chikmagalur
- How to reach Mangaluru
- How to reach Wayanad
- How to reach Bandipur
- How to reach Udupi
- How to reach Ooty
- How to reach Coonoor
- How to reach Coimbatore
- How to reach Agra
- How to reach Leh
- How to reach Mumbai
- How to reach Delhi
- How to reach Amritsar
- How to reach Chennai