- Address: Near Kushalnagar, Coorg district, Karnataka., Madikeri, India
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +91-8272228305
- Ticket Price: 10 INR
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Forest, Park, River, Family And Kids, Boating, Picnic Spot, Nature, Rides
A fantastic picnic spot, the Nisargadhama Forest is a forest resort near Coorg. Situated off the state highway, Nisargadhama is a 64 acre island formed by the Kaveri river. A serene place, the island is full of bamboos, teak and sandalwood trees. Many wildlife animals call the island their home. Highlights include
- The access to the forest - a hanging bridge!
- Deer Park
- Children’s play area
- Elephant rides
- Rabbit park
- Accommodation (booking in advance is required)
The Nisargadhama Forest is a must visit while on your Coorg holiday.
Entrance Ticket Details For Nisargadhama
- Entry for adults : INR 10
- Entry for children : INR 05
- Elephant ride : INR 25
- Boating : INR 100
- Forest resort accommodation : INR 700 to 1000 per night.
How to Reach Nisargadhama
- Hiring a taxi or a private taxi is recommended.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Madikeri before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Madikeri and book an accommodation of your choice.
67.4% of people who visit Madikeri include Nisargadhama in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
65.38% of people start their Nisargadhama visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Nisargadhama
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Nisargadhama
Nisargadhama Reviews & Ratings
A bamboo forest with a beautiful hanging bridge, a deer park and a river starting point. Try to visit this place at the right time or it'll be a waste because of the dry and hot atmosphere.
Great place for boating. Also has a great flea shop. A perfect place for picnics.
It's just place for refreshing and boating is there some vintage style portraits. Relaxation and time pass.
It's a good place to hang around. Actually it's the best. The place will make you fall in love with nature.
Beautiful place for nature lovers. You can enjoy boating ride, nature walk etc.