First Unitarian Society56 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 900 University Bay Dr, Madison, WI 53705, USA, 53705, United States
- Timings: 08:30 am - 04:30 pm Details
- Phone: +1-6082339774
- Fax: +1-6082336079
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Architecture , Community And Government, Religious, Churches
Another example of great architecture in the city, the First Unitarian Meeting House of Madison was designed by the genius American architect, Frank Lloyd Wright. Today, the society accommodates some 2000-odd Unitarians. This number makes the house one of the largest Unitarian Universalist congregations in the United States. There are services and programs all through the week along with other opportunities for kids’ play, children’s choir and even a youth group. If you look closely, the structure resembles a ship surfacing through the sea! Must visit to know what more this is about!
First Unitarian Society Hours
Worship services –
- Saturdays at 4:30pm in the Landmark
- Sundays at 9:00am and 11:00am in the Atrium
How to Reach First Unitarian Society
- U Bay & Marshall (SB) Bus Station
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Madison before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Madison and book an accommodation of your choice.