Lake Mendota24 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Dane County, Wisconsin, United States, Madison Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Lake, Nature
Madison does not cease to charm one with its endless outdoors that beckon tranquility. The Lake Mendota is one such place. Calm, peaceful, and serene this lake can be visited all through the day. However, it is in the evenings when you can witness some magical sunsets. To make the most of the surreal environment there are activities like kayaking, canoeing, and paddle boarding too. You can even try your hand at fishing here, most likely to get a catch or two. The fact that it is the largest of the four lakes in Madison, Wisconsin has several visitors coming here.
How to Reach Lake Mendota
- Lake Mendota & Lot R (SB) Bus Station
- Lake Mendota & Lot Q (NB) Bus Station
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Madison before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Madison and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Lake Mendota Address: Dane County, Wisconsin, United States, Madison
- Lake Mendota Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Lake Mendota(preferred time): 08:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Time required to visit Lake Mendota: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!