Olbrich Botanical Gardens70 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 3330 Atwood Ave, Madison, WI 53704, USA, United States Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-6082464550
- Ticket Price: 2 USD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Botanical Garden, Family And Kids
A great place to stroll around at in the evening, the Olbrich Botanical Gardens are simply beautiful. Very well kept and maintained these garden surprise you with pleasant delights at almost every corner. Lots of flowers and distinct flora and fauna to explore. The Horticulture magazine has even voted this Madison attraction as one of the top ten gardens in North America. It sprawls across a whopping 16 acres. Apart from leisure you can visit the park even for activities and events held regularly.
Entrance Ticket Details For Olbrich Botanical Gardens
- Given ticket prices are for adults.
- Children 5 & under: Free
- Olbrich Botanical Society members: Free
Olbrich Botanical Gardens Hours
- Closed on July 17th and 18th, 2017 in preparation for Olbrich's Blooming Butterflies.
- Closed on Thanks giving Day.
How to Reach Olbrich Botanical Gardens
- Atwood & Garrison (WB) Bus Station
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Madison before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Madison and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Olbrich Botanical Gardens Address: 3330 Atwood Ave, Madison, WI 53704, USA, United States
- Olbrich Botanical Gardens Contact Number: +1-6082464550
- Olbrich Botanical Gardens Timing: 09:00 am - 08:00 pm
- Olbrich Botanical Gardens Price: 2 USD
- Best time to visit Olbrich Botanical Gardens(preferred time): 10:00 am - 02:00 pm
- Time required to visit Olbrich Botanical Gardens: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
Olbrich Botanical Gardens Reviews & Ratings
suggestion for places to visit in madison indianaAnswer Report Abuse
When you are visiting Madison in Indiana, you can go hiking Clifty Falls State Park, take a tour of Lanier Mansion State Historic Site, and go boating on Ohio River.Report Abuse