Auditorio Nacional De Musica, Madrid
About Auditorio Nacional De Musica, Madrid
Auditorio Nacional De Musica, Madrid - Address, Phone Number
Address: Calle del Príncipe de Vergara, 146, 28002 Madrid, Spain
Time Required: 02:30 Hrs
Added 7.5K times in trip plans
Entertainment, Performance, Stage Show, Concert, Family And Kids, Hall
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The Auditorio Nacional de Musica has a Symphonic Hall and a Chamber Music Hall. Although the auditorium is popular for its resident orchestra – the Orquesta Nacional de España, the place is famous for live concerts and performances from some of the best talent around the country.
The Theatre’s acoustic design and fabulous décor complete the audio-visual experience. The grand Organ that forms the center stage at the main concert hall, is the highlight of every performance.
Auditorio Nacional De Musica Information
- Other Contact No . +34 902 22 49 49
Auditorio Nacional De Musica Ticket Prices
- Visit the official website for ticket prices of trending shows.
Auditorio Nacional De Musica Opening and Closing Hours
- Timings of shows vary. For precise timings of trending shows, visit the official website.
Box Office Hours National Music Auditorium:(Entrance on Plaza de Andres Segovia):
- Monday: 4:00pm - 6:00pm.
- Tuesday - Friday: 10:00am - 5:00pm hours.
- Saturday: 11:00am to 1:00pm (except July).
- The box office will be closed during August
- The "breaking box office" (in the Plaza de Rodolfo and Ernesto Halffter) open one hour before the conclusion of the concert, if tickets are available.
- Closed on Sunday.
- Timings are subjected to change.
How To reach Auditorio Nacional De Musica by Public Transport
- By Metro/ Subway: at Cruz del Rayo
- By Bus: Principe de Vergara - Auditorio Nacional
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car/Bike.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Madrid before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Madrid and book an accommodation of your choice.
Auditorio Nacional De Musica, Madrid Reviews - Write a Review
Siempre me encanta ir a ver los conciertos al Auditorio Nacional. La acústica es sublime.
A magnificent place to hear classical music, dance, etc. Modern luxurious interiors, excellent acoustics, comfortable seating. If you're in Madrid, check out their season's program--it's well worth it.
If you want see a good classical music concert. This is the best Hall. Underground/metro : Cruz del Rayo. (Line 9)
Great music venue, very good acoustic, no perfect though; and good programming.
The Spanish temple of symphonic music.
- Nearby Attractions
- Palacio De Cristal
- Calle De La Montera
- Calle De La Cruz, 17
- Plaza De Santa Cruz
- Calle Caballero De Gracia
- Plaza Cibeles
- Mercado De San Miguel
- Calle Mayor, 80
- Madrid Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Madrid
- What to See in 48 Hours in Madrid
- What to See in 72 Hours in Madrid
- How to Spend 5 Days in Madrid
- How to Spend 6 Days in Madrid
- How to Spend 7 Days in Madrid