Auditorio Nacional De Musica
The Auditorio Nacional de Musica has a Symphonic Hall and a Chamber Music Hall. Although the auditorium is popular for its resident orchestra – the Orquesta Nacional de España, the place is famous for live concerts and performances from some of the best talent around the country.
The Theatre’s acoustic design and fabulous décor complete the audio-visual experience. The grand Organ that forms the center stage at the main concert hall, is the highlight of every performance.
Also, visit nearby attractions which are covered in Madrid itinerary 7 days.
- Other Contact No . +34 902 22 49 49
- Visit the official website for ticket prices of trending shows.
- Timings of shows vary. For precise timings of trending shows, visit the official website.
Box Office Hours National Music Auditorium:(Entrance on Plaza de Andres Segovia):
- Monday: 4:00pm - 6:00pm.
- Tuesday - Friday: 10:00am - 5:00pm hours.
- Saturday: 11:00am to 1:00pm (except July).
- The box office will be closed during August
- The "breaking box office" (in the Plaza de Rodolfo and Ernesto Halffter) open one hour before the conclusion of the concert, if tickets are available.
- Closed on Sunday.
- Timings are subjected to change.
- By Metro/ Subway: at Cruz del Rayo
- By Bus: Principe de Vergara - Auditorio Nacional
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car/Bike.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Madrid before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Madrid and book an accommodation of your choice.
4.17% of people who visit Madrid include Auditorio Nacional De Musica in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
34.78% of people start their Auditorio Nacional De Musica visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
2 Hrs 30 Minutes
People usually take around 2 Hrs 30 Minutes to see Auditorio Nacional De Musica
77.27% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Auditorio Nacional De Musica
Beautiful hall. Nice acoustics. Enjoyed the concert I went for
A great concert hall with easy access, although the toilets were a bit of a secret where to find.
Performance of Carmina Burani the best I have ever heard. Excellent auditorium.
The best place for classical music lovers in Madrid. Outstanding.
Very interesting place. The acoustic is great! We had tickets for the cinema music orchestra and it revealed to be a great music experience. There were around 50 elements playing plus around 100 from the choir, the result was overwhelming. If you choose the right show you will definitely enjoy it.