C. C. La Vaguada, Madrid
About C. C. La Vaguada, Madrid
C. C. La Vaguada, Madrid - Address, Phone Number
Address: Av. de Monforte de Lemos, 36, 28029 Madrid, Spain
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
Added 274 times in trip plans
Food And Drinks, Restaurant, Entertainment, Cinema, Mall, Shopping Center, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The C. C. La Vaguada mall is located at the heart of the city and adds to the extensive shopping experience in Madrid. The shopping mall pulls more than 25 million visitors annually and has over 240 stores in the premises that sell everything from shoes, clothes, accessories to home products and leisure goods.
The place is a heaven for shopaholics and for people who want to go gift-shopping. Foodies love the place for its innumerable eateries and restaurants while cinema buffs will love to catch a trending movie here.
C. C. La Vaguada Opening and Closing Hours
- Monday to Saturday : 10:00 am to 10:00 pm
- Sundays and holidays: 11:00 am to 9.00 pm
- Mondays to Sundays: 9:00 am to 10.00 pm
Dining and entertainment area:
- Monday to Thursday: 10:00 am to 2.00 am
- Friday to Saturday: 10:00 am to 2:00 am
- Sunday: 10:00 am to 1.00 am
How To reach C. C. La Vaguada by Public Transport
- By Metro/ Subway: Barrio del Pilar
- By Bus: la Vaguada
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car/Bike.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Madrid before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Madrid and book an accommodation of your choice.
C. C. La Vaguada, Madrid Reviews - Write a Review
Quite a big shopping centre with most of what you would need. Nice location and beside a nice big park. Big food court upstairs with every food you could think of. Walking distance from the metro station and bus stops to the centre.
Great shopping mall inside the city. Also has cinemas and restaurant. 2h free parking. All types of shops and groceries available
Madrid's first mall. Designed by the late Cesar Manrique in the 80s. Nicely done and well maintained. Good selection of shops and an area devoted to cinemas, bars and restaurants.
Big mall with all necessary stores for all ages. Maybe is a little bit old Also have a kids area on the top
Lots of stores but none of them were nice. Maybe it's unfair to judge by American/British standards...Items seemed to be overpriced for the cheap quality of products.
- Nearby Attractions
- Holiday Inn Express Madrid - Rivas
- Apartosuites Jardines De Sabatini
- Taberna El Sur - Restaurante I Tapas - Madrid 28012
- Hotel Ibis Madrid Aeropuerto Barajas
- Puerta De Alcala
- Lae Madrid Spanish Language School - Spanish Classes In Madrid
- Socarratt Valencian Food
- Hotel Intur Palacio San Martin
- Madrid Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Madrid
- What to See in 48 Hours in Madrid
- What to See in 72 Hours in Madrid
- How to Spend 5 Days in Madrid
- How to Spend 6 Days in Madrid
- How to Spend 7 Days in Madrid