Calle De Las Huertas, Madrid
About Calle De Las Huertas, Madrid
Calle De Las Huertas, Madrid - Address
Address: Calle de Las Huertas, Barrio de las Letras, Madrid, Spain
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 274 times in trip plans
Food And Drinks, Pubs, Restaurant, Entertainment, Family And Kids, Nightlife
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The Calle de las Huertas is one of the best places to experience the nightlife of Madrid. The flood of restaurants, eateries and pubs here have truly transformed the historic part of the city into an entertaining urban place.
Like the rest of the neighbourhood, this place does have a few historic highlights. The Santona Palace built in the late 19th century and owned by Ruy Lopez de Vega is a major tourist attraction. In the mid-nineteenth century, Marquis de Manzanedo lived here and threw lavish parties for high society.
A walk here is loved for its architectural treats and is perfect to grab a drink after a long day of sightseeing.
Calle De Las Huertas Ticket Prices
- Prices of individual attractions vary.
Calle De Las Huertas Opening and Closing Hours
- Timings of individual attractions vary.
How To reach Calle De Las Huertas by Public Transport
- By Metro/ Subway: Anton Martin
- By Bus: Atocha - Leon
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car/Bike.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Madrid before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Madrid and book an accommodation of your choice.
Calle De Las Huertas, Madrid Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Madrid Smartrentals: Apartamentos Turísticos Barrio De Las Letras
- Gran Vía
- Far Home Hostel
- Palacio De Liria
- Barceló Emperatriz
- Hotel Ibis Budget Madrid Centro Las Ventas
- Hotel Claridge
- Madrid Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Madrid
- What to See in 48 Hours in Madrid
- What to See in 72 Hours in Madrid
- How to Spend 5 Days in Madrid
- How to Spend 6 Days in Madrid
- How to Spend 7 Days in Madrid