Calle Princesa, Madrid
About Calle Princesa, Madrid
Calle Princesa, Madrid - Address
Address: Calle de la Princesa, Madrid, Spain
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 124 times in trip plans
Walking Area, Family And Kids, Streets
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The Calle de la Princesa is named after Princess Maria Isabel Francisca de Asis and is located close to the Parque de la Montana. The whole street is popular for the Chestnut trees that line it and a few boutiques shops and high-fashion stores that are a highlight for fashion lovers.
The street’s elegant design and its surrounding buildings that add to its character and charm- all make for a pleasant walk. The Palace of Liria (Palacio de Liria) and the House of Alba still echo the historic stories of the city and make for a rather interesting pit-stop.
Calle Princesa Ticket Prices
- Prices of individual attractions vary.
Calle Princesa Opening and Closing Hours
- Timings of individual attractions vary.
How To reach Calle Princesa by Public Transport
- By Bus: Princesa - Alberto Aguilera
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car/Bike.
- By Metro: Argüelles
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Madrid before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Madrid and book an accommodation of your choice.
Calle Princesa, Madrid Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Hostal Aresol
- Ballet Flamenco De Madrid
- Monumento Alfonso Xii
- Casa Labra
- Liabeny Hotel Madrid
- Courtyard Madrid Princesa
- Sercotel Suites Viena
- Restaurante - Vinoteca Moratin
- Hotel Petit Palace Mayor Plaza
- Madrid Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Madrid
- What to See in 48 Hours in Madrid
- What to See in 72 Hours in Madrid
- How to Spend 5 Days in Madrid
- How to Spend 6 Days in Madrid
- How to Spend 7 Days in Madrid