Casa De America27 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Plaza de la Cibeles, s/n | 28014 Madrid, Spain Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +34-915954800
- Ticket Price: 8 EUR
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Exhibition
The grandeur of the Casa de America is hard to beat and as you take a tour through the beautiful chandelier-lit rooms and see art on ever inch of the building, you are truly time-travelling to the 19th century. The place is used as a Latin-American cultural center for exhibitions screenings & readings and till today keeps its essence alive in the urban Madrid.
Stop by at the place to see a trending exhibition or simply opt for the tour that will relive the stories of the stunning place.
Entrance Ticket Details For Casa De America
- General Entrance Fee: Euros 8
- Discounts: Euros 5 (over 65s, students under 25, members of CEDRO, students under 25, partially disabled and unemployed).
- Free: Children under 12 and fully disabled.
Casa De America Hours
- Tour Times: Saturday and Sunday at 11:00 am, 12:00 pm and 1:00 pm. In August, you can visit the place on 2, 3, 9, 10, 16, 17, 23, 24, 30 and 31.
- You can buy your tickets directly from the Casa de América information point from Monday to Friday: from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm; 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm
- At weekends, before the start of each tour, unsold tickets will be on sale at the palace information point.
How to Reach Casa De America
- By Metro/ Subway: Banco de Espana
- By Bus: Pº Recoletos-Pza. de Cibeles
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car/Bike.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Madrid before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Madrid and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Casa De America Address: Plaza de la Cibeles, s/n | 28014 Madrid, Spain
- Casa De America Contact Number: +34-915954800
- Casa De America Timing: 09:00 am - 08:00 pm
- Casa De America Price: 8 EUR
- Time required to visit Casa De America: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.14% of people who visit Madrid include Casa De America in their plan
95% of people start their Casa De America visit around 09 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Casa De America
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Casa De America
People normally also visit Iglesia De San Manuel Y San Benito while planning their trip to Casa De America.