Casa De America, Madrid
About Casa De America, Madrid
Casa De America, Madrid - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Plaza de la Cibeles, s/n | 28014 Madrid, Spain
Ticket Price: 8 EUR
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Timings: 09:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
Added 345 times in trip plans
Tour, Family And Kids, Exhibition
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The grandeur of the Casa de America is hard to beat and as you take a tour through the beautiful chandelier-lit rooms and see art on ever inch of the building, you are truly time-travelling to the 19th century. The place is used as a Latin-American cultural center for exhibitions screenings & readings and till today keeps its essence alive in the urban Madrid.
Stop by at the place to see a trending exhibition or simply opt for the tour that will relive the stories of the stunning place.
Casa De America Ticket Prices
- General Entrance Fee: Euros 8
- Discounts: Euros 5 (over 65s, students under 25, members of CEDRO, students under 25, partially disabled and unemployed).
- Free: Children under 12 and fully disabled.
Casa De America Opening and Closing Hours
- Tour Times: Saturday and Sunday at 11:00 am, 12:00 pm and 1:00 pm. In August, you can visit the place on 2, 3, 9, 10, 16, 17, 23, 24, 30 and 31.
- You can buy your tickets directly from the Casa de América information point from Monday to Friday: from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm; 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm
- At weekends, before the start of each tour, unsold tickets will be on sale at the palace information point.
How To reach Casa De America by Public Transport
- By Metro/ Subway: Banco de Espana
- By Bus: Pº Recoletos-Pza. de Cibeles
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car/Bike.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Madrid before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Madrid and book an accommodation of your choice.
Casa De America, Madrid Reviews - Write a Review
Nice open terrace near Paseo recoleta
I loved the architecture of the building. It's beautiful.
Beautiful place with a swanky bar and nice restaurant both to be enjoyed in the summer as they both have a great patio, specially charming at night. Great cigar smoking club inside the building
Great building. Unfortunately we didn't had the change to go inside.
t is by Cibeles is the most beautiful fountain of Madrid (there are a lot of them, basically at each roundabout). The supporters of Real Madrid gather here to celebrate their victories (lately they haven't had much to celebrate). It is also closed when there is a celebration so you can leave your bathing suit at home. :)
- Nearby Attractions
- La Barraca
- Restaurante El Cogollo
- Hotel Liabeny
- Hotel Mercure Madrid Plaza De Espana
- Hotel Plaza Mayor
- Hotel Señorial
- Real Madrid Official Store
- Ac Hotel Atocha
- Madrid Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Madrid
- What to See in 48 Hours in Madrid
- What to See in 72 Hours in Madrid
- How to Spend 5 Days in Madrid
- How to Spend 6 Days in Madrid
- How to Spend 7 Days in Madrid