Casa De CampoCurrently Open
- Address: Paseo Puerta del Angel, 1, 28011 Madrid, Spain, 28011
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +1-914796002
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Amusement Park, Park, Zoo, Family And Kids, Picnic Spot, Landmarks, Parks
It’s a massive park. It once used to be royal hunting grounds, but is now just a standard large park that delights families (the wildlife is cute and the picnics are fun). In the summer there are rock concerts. Two popular attractions within the park are an amusement park and the city zoo! Closeby is also the Madrid arena.
- You can visit this place anytime.
- Entry is free.
- Closing time of the zoo, amusement park, Paseo de Extremadura and the area of the Lake: 1am – 6am
- Madrid Cable Car (Telerefico de Madrid)
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Madrid before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Madrid and book an accommodation of your choice.
2.79% of people who visit Madrid include Casa De Campo in their plan
25% of people start their Casa De Campo visit around 1 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Casa De Campo
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Casa De Campo