Casa De Campo, Madrid
About Casa De Campo, Madrid
Casa De Campo, Madrid - Address
Address: Paseo Puerta del Angel, 1, 28011 Madrid, Spain
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 4K times in trip plans
Amusement Park, Park, Zoo, Family And Kids, Picnic Spot
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
It’s a massive park. It once used to be royal hunting grounds, but is now just a standard large park that delights families (the wildlife is cute and the picnics are fun). In the summer there are rock concerts. Two popular attractions within the park are an amusement park and the city zoo! Closeby is also the Madrid arena.
Casa De Campo Information
- You can visit this place anytime.
Casa De Campo Ticket Prices
- Entry is free.
Casa De Campo Opening and Closing Hours
- Closing time of the zoo, amusement park, Paseo de Extremadura and the area of the Lake: 1am – 6am
How To reach Casa De Campo by Public Transport
- Madrid Cable Car (Telerefico de Madrid)
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Madrid before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Madrid and book an accommodation of your choice.
Casa De Campo, Madrid Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Restaurante Ramón Freixa
- Petit Palace Triball
- Café De Oriente
- Le Pain Quotidien
- Restaurante La Camarilla & La Colchoneria
- Sidrería El Tigre
- Bar El Tigre
- La Taberna Encantada
- Casa Toni
- Madrid Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Madrid
- What to See in 48 Hours in Madrid
- What to See in 72 Hours in Madrid
- How to Spend 5 Days in Madrid
- How to Spend 6 Days in Madrid
- How to Spend 7 Days in Madrid