Cerro Del Tio Pio, Madrid
About Cerro Del Tio Pio, Madrid
Cerro Del Tio Pio, Madrid - Address
Address: Calle de Benjamín Palencia, 2, 28038 Madrid, Spain
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Added 1.1K times in trip plans
Park, Family And Kids, Picnic Spot
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
If you want to escape the buzz of the city and go somewhere quiet, the Cerro del Tio Pio is sure to offer you a tranquil place where you can read a book, have a small picnic or simply take a walk around the 7 hills as you soak up the sun and get ready to see the gorgeous Sunset.
The view of Madrid from here is a rare one and combined with the colours of the sun reflected in the building, makes for one of the most pleasant sight around the city.
Cerro Del Tio Pio Information
- Carry a picnic basket with you if you would like to spend a few hours here before sunset.
- Recommended time of arrival is 4:00pm - 6:00pm.
- Entry is free.
How To reach Cerro Del Tio Pio by Public Transport
- By Metro: At Buenos Aires
- By Bus: Ramon Perez de Ayala - Benjamin Palencia
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car/Bike.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Madrid before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Madrid and book an accommodation of your choice.
Cerro Del Tio Pio, Madrid Reviews - Write a Review
Beautiful view of the city at Sunset. Was very busy which takes away ever so slightly. Still a must on your visit to Madrid.
The best skyline view of the city. Easily accesible by public transport.
Beautiful park with green grassy hills overlooking all of Madrid. This place will get busy during sunsets with people enjoying the fading light over the city.
Good park for relaxing grownups and light biking.
- Nearby Attractions
- Meliá Avenida América
- Tapas Gratis El Biombo
- Calle Del Mesón De Paredes, 13
- Centro Puerta De Toledo
- Universidad Pontificia De Comillas De Madrid
- Asador Real
- Calzado Flamenco
- Madrid Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Madrid
- What to See in 48 Hours in Madrid
- What to See in 72 Hours in Madrid
- How to Spend 5 Days in Madrid
- How to Spend 6 Days in Madrid
- How to Spend 7 Days in Madrid