Conde Duque, Madrid
About Conde Duque, Madrid
Conde Duque, Madrid - Address, Phone Number
Address: Calle Conde Duque, 9, 28015 Madrid, Spain
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 09:00 pm Details
Added 156 times in trip plans
Family And Kids, Architecture , Exhibition
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The Cuartel del Conde Duque was built in 1717 for military use and after much debate, was transformed to the current cultural centre in 2011. The reformed building was designed by architect Carlos Riano.
During the 19th century, a telegraph that was much more advanced that other telegraph machines, was built in the building to communicate with the headquarter guards.
Today, the architecture of the building along with its ambience, adds to every performance and exhibition held here and if you truly want to experience the place, don’t forget to catch a trending show here.
Conde Duque Ticket Prices
- Prices vary for every show. For ticket prices, visit the official website.
Conde Duque Opening and Closing Hours
- Tickets are sold at the Conde Duque box office (Tuesdays to Saturdays from 5:30 pm to 8:30 pm)
- Timings of trending shows vary. Visit the official website for more information.
How To reach Conde Duque by Public Transport
- By Metro/ Subway: Ventura Rodriguez
- By Bus: Conde Duque - Centro Cultural
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car/Bike.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Madrid before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Madrid and book an accommodation of your choice.
Conde Duque, Madrid Reviews - Write a Review
One of the things I love the most about Madrid is the city’s robust support for the arts and culture. There is no better place to show it than the Conde Duque Cultural Center. The center offers free cultural programming in film, music, visual art, and also provides a library to the public. It’s such a great place!
I've spent so many nights thanks to the summer movies this July and August that I really feel home here. There is Always an event, an exhibition or something else to do in this cultural location. I am in loved with Conde Duque.
The cultural place in Madrid. There is always something going on.
Impressive building which sometimes has interesting exhibits -
Great place with a great view in a nice spot of the city.
- Nearby Attractions
- Roll Madrid Restaurante
- Calle De San Francisco El Grande
- Restaurante Los Galayos
- Parroquia San Antonio De La Florida
- Que Si Quieres Arroz Catalina
- Hotel Nh Collection Madrid Eurobuilding
- Me Madrid Reina Victoria
- Gymage Lounge Resort
- Madrid Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Madrid
- What to See in 48 Hours in Madrid
- What to See in 72 Hours in Madrid
- How to Spend 5 Days in Madrid
- How to Spend 6 Days in Madrid
- How to Spend 7 Days in Madrid