Congreso De Los Diputados, Madrid
Congreso De Los Diputados, Madrid - Address, Phone Number
Address: Calle de Floridablanca, S/N, 28071 Madrid, Spain
Time Required: 00:45 Mins
Timings: 10:30 am - 12:30 pm Details
Added 515 times in trip plans
Family And Kids, Architecture
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
About Congreso De Los Diputados, Madrid
Designed by Narciso Pascual Colomer and built in the mid 19th century, the building of Congreso de los Diputados is loved for its interpretations of Justice, Peace, Science, Agriculture, Fine Arts, Navigation, Industry and Commerce seen in the art form all around. The beauty of the place lies in its exteriors. The architecture shows a classic roman influence but also carries a neo-classical style.
- Work of art by sculptor Ponciano Ponzano including the two bronze lions seen near the staircase and the sculpture of Spain embracing the constitutional state (represented by a woman with her arm around a young girl)
The place offer tours for visitors that gets you familiar with the story of the Congress and its functionality.
Congreso De Los Diputados Information
- The maximum number of people per group is 25. An identity card with photograph is required.
- A tour takes place every half hour, in groups of up to 25 people entering strictly in the order of their arrival.
Congreso De Los Diputados Ticket Prices
- Admission and tour of the place is for free.
Congreso De Los Diputados Opening and Closing Hours
Guided visits without reservation:
- On Saturdays, from 10.30 am to 12.30 pm, except in August, subject to official activity.
- From September to June: On Mondays and Fridays at 12:00 pm, subject to parliamentary activity.
- In July: From Monday to Friday at 12:00 pm, subject to parliamentary activity.
- The visitors' service is closed during August.
Guided tours with prior reservation:
- Monday to Friday from 9.00 am to 2.30 pm and from 4.00 pm to 6.30 pm, except in August and subject to parliamentary activity.
- Social organizations (schools, cultural groups, associations) can ask for a visit through mail, e-mail or fax, providing the following information.
How To reach Congreso De Los Diputados by Public Transport
- By Metro: Sevilla
- By Bus: Cedaceros - Zorrilla
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car/Bike.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Madrid before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Madrid and book an accommodation of your choice.
Congreso De Los Diputados Tickets And Tours
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best best of Madrid
Congreso De Los Diputados, Madrid Reviews - Write a Review
it is risky to travel to buenos aires.
Gorgeous building. The lions statues are awesome. In front of it is the Cervantes statue.
We were lucky to visit with a guided tour the Spanish parliament. I think its only possible at Saturday mornings every half an hour between 10.30 and 12.30. Just que at the entrance at the left side of the doors they only open when the King brings a visit. Don't forget your ID
Roman looking building. Looks great.