Corral De La Moreria, Madrid
About Corral De La Moreria, Madrid
Corral De La Moreria, Madrid - Address, Phone Number
Address: Calle de la Moreria, 17, 28005 Madrid, Spain
Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
Timings: 06:30 pm - 11:45 pm Details
Added 8.5K times in trip plans
Food And Drinks, Restaurant, Entertainment, Performance, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
They’ve been doing flamenco for 50 years and it shows – the performance is one of the best known in the world. This is what’s called the rich man’s flamenco, but it’s a good thing. The oldest flamenco restaurant in town is loacated in a fancy area, can seat one 150, gives an absolutely rousing experience and is interior decorated to play up every spine-tinglingly good cliché you might entertain about the flamenco. The best of the best of the best world artists perform here. It’s also listed as one of Madrid’s top sights or experiences.
Corral De La Moreria Information
- You will need to reserve your seats online at their website. The tickets will have to be printed out. If you can’t print it, then mail the managers immediately upon purchase, and they’ll arrange for your entry upon the presenting of a Photo ID when you arrive.
- Smoking strictly not allowed.
Corral De La Moreria Ticket Prices
- EUR 47 for show plus dinner with one fixed menu (dinner at 7:30 pm or 9:55 pm).
- EUR 47 show plus dinner a la carte (dinner at 7:30 pm or 9:55 pm).
- EUR 50 show + 1 drink at 8:30 pm or 10:20 pm.
Corral De La Moreria Opening and Closing Hours
- There are two shows a night at 8:30pm and 10:20pm.
How To reach Corral De La Moreria by Public Transport
- Line 5 stop Puerta del Toledo.
Restaurants Near Corral De La Moreria
- Taqueria del Alamillo
- La Musa Latina
- La Taqueria de Birra Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Madrid before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Madrid and book an accommodation of your choice.
Corral De La Moreria, Madrid Reviews - Write a Review
Very interesting place....for a foreigner. The set dinner was set like the 2 Michellin star restaurants. Flamenco dance was pretty interesting. But overall the tables and seats are really too tight. That was an interesting experience. Sorry no photos allowed.
I went online to the English part of the site. It said every time slot was available. I decided not to prebook and I walked over. Thirty minutes later I arrived and they said everything was booked. I refreshed their website and it still said all times were available. I told this to them. They said only the last show was available. They suggested I wait to see if there was a cancellation. I waited 30 minutes during which I tried to book online any of the shows including the last show. None of them worked even though the all continued to say available. I told them they need to test and fix their website. I hope this won't happened to someone else. After 30 minutes, I want back and they said there were no cancellations. No flamenco for me :( Very disappointing!
Performance was average (aside from one of the guitarists and one of the dancers who were fantastic), food was absolutely terrible: The starter was disappointing, the main made me actually gag and the desert was tasteless (which was actually welcome after the main). Service was great. I would recommend going rather to Las Carboneras. Better performance and they also have great service.
Too expensive for an evening. Performances were fine, and ambiance was fine. Too cluttered.
Here is perfect restaurant. There are beautiful dances and interesting meals. Absolutely You must see this show in Madrid. Because this show is performed in only a few restaurant. I admired this show. But you can use phone/camera in only first 5 minutes of show. Meals are different and delicious.
- Nearby Attractions
- Calle Ternera, 4
- Puerto Madrid
- Calle De Jesús
- Costanilla De Los Ángeles, 15
- Calle De La Cruz, 33
- Plaza Puerta Del Sol
- Plaza De Chueca
- Calle De San Joaquín, 16
- Iglesia De San Antonio De Los Alemanes
- Madrid Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Madrid
- What to See in 48 Hours in Madrid
- What to See in 72 Hours in Madrid
- How to Spend 5 Days in Madrid
- How to Spend 6 Days in Madrid
- How to Spend 7 Days in Madrid