Dehesa De La Villa Park, Madrid
About Dehesa De La Villa Park, Madrid
Dehesa De La Villa Park, Madrid - Address
Address: Carr. de la Dehesa de la Villa, 1, 28040 Madrid, Spain
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Added 48 times in trip plans
Park, Leisure, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The Dehesa de la Villa Park is home to a wide variety of birds with more than 70 varieties seen here. The woodland area which is beautifully landscaped is home to trees like Pine, Poplar, Ash, Elm, Cedar and Pissardii while Roses, Broom and Rosemary buses are also seen here in plenty.
The park is perfect to spend a few hours walking around and soaking in the sun as you explore one of the quietest places in Madrid.
Dehesa De La Villa Park Information
- Carry bottled water wear sunscreen.
- The place is ideal to have a small picnic.
Dehesa De La Villa Park Ticket Prices
- Admission to the place is Free.
Dehesa De La Villa Park Opening and Closing Hours
- Recommended time of arrival: 10.00 am – 4.00 pm
How To reach Dehesa De La Villa Park by Public Transport
- By Metro: Francos Rodríguez
- By Bus: Fcos. Rodriguez - Antonio Machado
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car/Bike.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Madrid before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Madrid and book an accommodation of your choice.
Dehesa De La Villa Park, Madrid Reviews - Write a Review
Very nice big park , ideal for a good walk, ride bicycle...breath fresh air and admire great views from Madrid.
Lovely wild park, I have Kwon it for years never tired of it!!
The countryside in Madrid. A beautiful park that goes downhill towards the University Campus. Very enjoyable for both kids and adults. You get an amazing sunset view.
A good place to take out kids and to get some sun!!
- Nearby Attractions
- Segovia Av
- Hotel Atlántico Madrid
- Antigua Casa Crespo
- La Tragantúa Restaurant
- El Corte Inglés Preciados
- Hostal Aresol
- Ballet Flamenco De Madrid
- Monumento Alfonso Xii
- Casa Labra
- Jardines De Sabatini
- Madrid Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Madrid
- What to See in 48 Hours in Madrid
- What to See in 72 Hours in Madrid
- How to Spend 5 Days in Madrid
- How to Spend 6 Days in Madrid
- How to Spend 7 Days in Madrid