Edificio Grassy, Madrid
About Edificio Grassy, Madrid
Edificio Grassy, Madrid - Address
Address: Edificio Grassy, 28013 Madrid, Spain
Time Required: 00:20 Mins
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 170 times in trip plans
Family And Kids, Architecture , Heritage Building
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Built in early 20th century, the Edificio Grassy is one of the most elegant buildings in the city. Design by architect Eladio Laredo, the building was built on a triangular piece of land and was made to resemble the Edificio Metropolis built next to it.
The sign of the most famous watch-brands in the world are displayed on the facades of the building. Some of the names include Jaeger-LeCoultre, Audemars Piguet, Piaget and Baume et Mercier. Currently the prime position is given to a Rolex sign.
The basement is home to a museum of ancient clocks but the building is best admired from outside, as you take in its design and eclectic architecture.
How To reach Edificio Grassy by Public Transport
- By Metro/ Subway: Banco de Espana
- By Bus: Alcala - Gran Via
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car/Bike.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Madrid before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Madrid and book an accommodation of your choice.
Edificio Grassy, Madrid Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Parroquia De San Rafael Arcangel
- Iglesia De San Antonio De Los Alemanes
- Church Of San Nicolas
- Ermita De La Virgen Del Puerto
- Parroquia San Miguel De Chamartin
- Arzobispado De Madrid
- San Pedro El Real
- San Francisco El Grande Basilica
- San Jerónimo El Real
- Iglesia Evangelica Agua Viva / Living Water Community Church
- Madrid Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Madrid
- What to See in 48 Hours in Madrid
- What to See in 72 Hours in Madrid
- How to Spend 5 Days in Madrid
- How to Spend 6 Days in Madrid
- How to Spend 7 Days in Madrid