El Corte Ingles37 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Calle de Serrano, 70, 28001 Madrid, Spain Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
- Phone: +34-914325490
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Bar, Restaurant, Mall, Shopping Center, Bakery
One of the best malls in Madrid, the El Corte Ingles offers gourmet restaurants and bars, fashion stores, books stores and shops that sell decor, cosmetics, shoes and bakery good. The place also accommodates Dentists, Tailors, Locksmiths, a Travel agency and every thing else that you can imagine and more!
The range of eateries are perfect to take a break from exploring the shops and make for a great way to spend the day pampering yourself.
El Corte Ingles Hours
Bars and Restaurants:
- Mondays, Thursday: 10:00am to 12:00am
- Friday, Saturday: 10:00am to 2:00pm
- Sundays: 11:00am to 12:00am
- Monday to Saturday: 10:00am to 10:00pm
- Sundays: 11:00am to 9:00pm
How to Reach El Corte Ingles
- By Metro: Ruben Dario
- By Bus: Serrano - Mques. Villamagna
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car/Bike.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Madrid before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Madrid and book an accommodation of your choice.
- El Corte Ingles Address: Calle de Serrano, 70, 28001 Madrid, Spain
- El Corte Ingles Contact Number: +34-914325490
- El Corte Ingles Timing: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm
- Time required to visit El Corte Ingles: 03:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.2% of people who visit Madrid include El Corte Ingles in their plan
95% of people start their El Corte Ingles visit around 12 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see El Corte Ingles
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting El Corte Ingles
People normally club together Congreso De Los Diputados and Calle De Las Huertas while planning their visit to El Corte Ingles.