Estadio De Vallecas6 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Calle del Payaso Fofo, s/n, 28018 Madrid, Spain Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +34-914782253
- Time Required: 02:30 Hrs
- Tags: Stadium
Seating more than 14,500 people, the Valelcas stadium used to be known as Estadio Teresa Rivero. The stadium was built in the early 1970’s and was originally made to accommodate a whopping 20,000 seats that reduced due to modifications.
In its past, the stadium has been the performing ground for Bob Dylan, Metallica and Queen- to name a few and till today, is a popular concert venues in Madrid. For football lovers, the place is simply one of the most electrifying experiences in the city.
Entrance Ticket Details For Estadio De Vallecas
- Visit the official website for ticket prices of trending games and events.
Estadio De Vallecas Hours
- For timings of trending football games/ events, visit the official website.
How to Reach Estadio De Vallecas
- By Metro/ Subway: Portazgo
- By Bus: Av. Albufera - Payaso Fofo
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car/Bike.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Madrid before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Madrid and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Estadio De Vallecas Address: Calle del Payaso Fofo, s/n, 28018 Madrid, Spain
- Estadio De Vallecas Contact Number: +34-914782253
- Estadio De Vallecas Timing: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Time required to visit Estadio De Vallecas: 02:30 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.03% of people who visit Madrid include Estadio De Vallecas in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
95% of people start their Estadio De Vallecas visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
2 Hrs 30 Minutes
People usually take around 2 Hrs 30 Minutes to see Estadio De Vallecas
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Estadio De Vallecas
People normally club together Centro De Exposiciones Arte Canal and Puente De Arganzuela while planning their visit to Estadio De Vallecas.