Estatua De Goya61 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Calle de Felipe IV, opposite the north facade of the Prado Museum 2, 28014 Madrid, Spain Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 00:15 Mins
- Tags: Statue
Francisco de Goya was the epitome of artistry and even tough he loved baroque art, was one of the foremost faces of neo-classical paintings. His paintings and prints evoke the best of the Romanticism period.
The statue made by sculptor Mariano Benlliure portrays Goya in classic 19th century attire standing on a pedestal that is carved in stone and consists of the name of ‘Naked Maja’- a popular painting of the artist.
How to Reach Estatua De Goya
- By Metro: Banco de España
- By Bus: Pza. Canovas del Castillo
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car/Bike.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Madrid before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Madrid and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Estatua De Goya Address: Calle de Felipe IV, opposite the north facade of the Prado Museum 2, 28014 Madrid, Spain
- Estatua De Goya Timing: 24-hrs
- Time required to visit Estatua De Goya: 00:15 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.32% of people who visit Madrid include Estatua De Goya in their plan
95% of people start their Estatua De Goya visit around 10 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Estatua De Goya
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Estatua De Goya
People normally club together Salesas Reales and Edificio Grassy while planning their visit to Estatua De Goya.