Events and Festivals in Madrid
- January 5: Cabalgata de Reyes (Procession of the Three Wise Kings)
- January 6: Reyes Magos (Three Wise Kings Day)
- January 17: San Anton (get your pets blessed)
- February 3: Festival of the San Blas neiborhood
- February 14: St. Valentine's Day
- First Sunday of the March month: Festival of Jesus de Medinaceli (first make 3 wishes at the hermitage and then go visit the fair).
- March 17: St. Patrick's Day (Irish craic and tapas)
- March 19: San Jose (father’s day)
- Semanta Santa Week
- April 23 to May 4: Our Lady of Valverde in the Fuencarral neighbourhood
- May 1: Labour Day. Food and music events at Casa de Campo, Madrid
- May 2: Festival of the Autonomous Community of Madrid
- May 15: San Isidro Labrador – festival for the patron saint of Madrid. Fairs, pilgrimages and bullfighting.
- June 13: San Antonio de la Florida (Moncloa area). Girls pray for festival.
- June 23 to 24: Festival of San Juan. Lots of fire play
- June 29: San Pedro and San Pablo (Carabanchel Alto area). Fairs and fireworks.
- First Sunday: Nuestra Senora de las Victorias (Tetuan area).
- July 8 to 17: Virgen del Carmen (Vallecas area).
- July 25: Santiago (Carabanchel Bajo area) for the patron Saint of Spain.
- August 7 and 8: San Lorenzo and San Cayetano
- August 15: Virgen de la Paloma (La Latina, Lavapies and Las Vistillas areas). Street organs and chotis dance.
- September 2: La Merced (Mediodia area) patron Saint Festival
- September 5 to 13: La Melonera Arganzuela area, celebrated around the Manzanares river.
- September 24 to 29: Fiestas de Otono, or Autumn Fair (Chamartin area).
- October 12: Nuestra Senora del Pilar, Our Lady of El Pilar (Salamanca, Pilar and Orcasitas areas). This is a national festival.
- November 1: All Saints' Da
- December 6: Constitution Day
- December 8: La Inmaculada Concepcion (Immaculate Conception)
- December 25: Christmas Day
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Madrid