Events and Festivals in Madrid, Spain
Events and Festivals in Madrid
- January 5: Cabalgata de Reyes (Procession of the Three Wise Kings)
- January 6: Reyes Magos (Three Wise Kings Day)
- January 17: San Anton (get your pets blessed)
- February 3: Festival of the San Blas neiborhood
- February 14: St. Valentine's Day
- First Sunday of the March month: Festival of Jesus de Medinaceli (first make 3 wishes at the hermitage and then go visit the fair).
- March 17: St. Patrick's Day (Irish craic and tapas)
- March 19: San Jose (father’s day)
- Semanta Santa Week
- April 23 to May 4: Our Lady of Valverde in the Fuencarral neighbourhood
- May 1: Labour Day. Food and music events at Casa de Campo, Madrid
- May 2: Festival of the Autonomous Community of Madrid
- May 15: San Isidro Labrador – festival for the patron saint of Madrid. Fairs, pilgrimages and bullfighting.
- June 13: San Antonio de la Florida (Moncloa area). Girls pray for festival.
- June 23 to 24: Festival of San Juan. Lots of fire play
- June 29: San Pedro and San Pablo (Carabanchel Alto area). Fairs and fireworks.
- First Sunday: Nuestra Senora de las Victorias (Tetuan area).
- July 8 to 17: Virgen del Carmen (Vallecas area).
- July 25: Santiago (Carabanchel Bajo area) for the patron Saint of Spain.
- August 7 and 8: San Lorenzo and San Cayetano
- August 15: Virgen de la Paloma (La Latina, Lavapies and Las Vistillas areas). Street organs and chotis dance.
- September 2: La Merced (Mediodia area) patron Saint Festival
- September 5 to 13: La Melonera Arganzuela area, celebrated around the Manzanares river.
- September 24 to 29: Fiestas de Otono, or Autumn Fair (Chamartin area).
- October 12: Nuestra Senora del Pilar, Our Lady of El Pilar (Salamanca, Pilar and Orcasitas areas). This is a national festival.
- November 1: All Saints' Da
- December 6: Constitution Day
- December 8: La Inmaculada Concepcion (Immaculate Conception)
- December 25: Christmas Day
Trip plans for Madrid
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of
Madrid Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Madrid
Madrid City Sightseeing and Royal Palace Tour 250 Reviews
Duration: 4 Hrs
Marvel at the historic sights of Madrid on this city sightseeing and Royal Palace tour. Learn the story of Madrid through its...Book Now
Madrid Combo: City Sightseeing and Skip-the-Line Prado Museum Tour 252 Reviews
Duration: 5 Hrs
See Madrids top city sights from the comfort of a luxury coach, and then spend your afternoon exploring Spains national museu...Book Now
Hot-Air Balloon Ride over Aranjuez with Optional Transport from Madrid New on TripHobo
Duration: 4 Hrs
See the sun rise around you on an exciting hot-air balloon ride over one of Spains gorgeous cities: Aranjuez! Flying above si...Book Now
Departure Private Transfer Madrid, Toledo or Avila to MAD Airport in Luxury Van New on TripHobo
Duration: 45 Mins
Why spend your precious time waiting in long shuttle or taxi lines. Avoid the language barrier and currency exchange. Travel ...Book Now
- Events & Festivals in Majadahonda
- Events & Festivals in Segovia
- Events & Festivals in Toledo
- Events & Festivals in Burgos
- Events & Festivals in Salamanca
- Events & Festivals in Logrono
- Events & Festivals in Bunol
- Events & Festivals in Zaragoza
- Events & Festivals in Cordoba
- Events & Festivals in Barcelona
- Events & Festivals in Seville
- Events & Festivals in Malaga
- Events & Festivals in Jerez
- Events & Festivals in Santiago De Compostela
- Events & Festivals in Cadiz
- Events & Festivals in Paris
- Events & Festivals in Prague
- Events & Festivals in London
- Events & Festivals in Rome
- Events & Festivals in Rio De Janeiro
- Events & Festivals in Miami