Events and Festivals in Madrid
- January 5: Cabalgata de Reyes (Procession of the Three Wise Kings)
- January 6: Reyes Magos (Three Wise Kings Day)
- January 17: San Anton (get your pets blessed)
- February 3: Festival of the San Blas neiborhood
- February 14: St. Valentine's Day
- First Sunday of the March month: Festival of Jesus de Medinaceli (first make 3 wishes at the hermitage and then go visit the fair).
- March 17: St. Patrick's Day (Irish craic and tapas)
- March 19: San Jose (father’s day)
- Semanta Santa Week
- April 23 to May 4: Our Lady of Valverde in the Fuencarral neighbourhood
- May 1: Labour Day. Food and music events at Casa de Campo, Madrid
- May 2: Festival of the Autonomous Community of Madrid
- May 15: San Isidro Labrador – festival for the patron saint of Madrid. Fairs, pilgrimages and bullfighting.
- June 13: San Antonio de la Florida (Moncloa area). Girls pray for festival.
- June 23 to 24: Festival of San Juan. Lots of fire play
- June 29: San Pedro and San Pablo (Carabanchel Alto area). Fairs and fireworks.
- First Sunday: Nuestra Senora de las Victorias (Tetuan area).
- July 8 to 17: Virgen del Carmen (Vallecas area).
- July 25: Santiago (Carabanchel Bajo area) for the patron Saint of Spain.
- August 7 and 8: San Lorenzo and San Cayetano
- August 15: Virgen de la Paloma (La Latina, Lavapies and Las Vistillas areas). Street organs and chotis dance.
- September 2: La Merced (Mediodia area) patron Saint Festival
- September 5 to 13: La Melonera Arganzuela area, celebrated around the Manzanares river.
- September 24 to 29: Fiestas de Otono, or Autumn Fair (Chamartin area).
- October 12: Nuestra Senora del Pilar, Our Lady of El Pilar (Salamanca, Pilar and Orcasitas areas). This is a national festival.
- November 1: All Saints' Da
- December 6: Constitution Day
- December 8: La Inmaculada Concepcion (Immaculate Conception)
- December 25: Christmas Day
Trip plans for Madrid
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Madrid
Madrid Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Madrid
Save 8%Madrid City Sightseeing and Skip the Line Royal Palace Guided Tour261 Reviews
Duration: 4 Hrs
Marvel at the historic sights of Madrid on this city sightseeing and Royal Palace tour. Learn the story of Madrid through its...
Save 5%Madrid Combo: City Sightseeing and Skip-the-Line Prado Museum Guided255 Reviews
Duration: 5 Hrs
See Madrids top city sights from the comfort of a luxury coach, and then spend your afternoon exploring Spains national museu...
Save 7%Madrid Tapas and Wine-Tasting Tour343 Reviews
Duration: 3 Hrs
In this all included tapas tour, discover Madrids vibrant tapas scene alongside a knowledgeable guide during a 3-hour evening...
Madrid Hop-on Hop-off Tour1169 Reviews
Discover Madrids highlights aboard an open-top double-decker hop-on hop-off bus. Step aboard and watch the passing sights on ...Book Now
- Events & Festivals in Pozuelo
- Events & Festivals in Getafe
- Events & Festivals in Alcobendas
- Events & Festivals in Torrejón De Ardoz
- Events & Festivals in Parla
- Events & Festivals in Loeches