Fernan Gomez Theater, Madrid
About Fernan Gomez Theater, Madrid
Fernan Gomez Theater, Madrid - Address, Phone Number
Address: Plaza de Colón, 4, 28001 Madrid, Spain
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Added 51 times in trip plans
Entertainment, Theatre, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Fernan Gomez Theatre is built underneath the Gardens of Discovery and is a platform for classic and contemporary plays and events including ballet, Opera, live concerts and exhibitions
The theater has 3 rooms and can seat around 800 people at a time. The architecture of the place along with its art pieces add to the ambience and is the perfect place to escape from the busy Plaza above and see some fresh talent when in Madrid.
Fernan Gomez Theater Ticket Prices
- Ticket prices of shows vary.
Fernan Gomez Theater Opening and Closing Hours
- Timings of shows vary everyday. For precise timings of upcoming shows, visit the official website.
Box office hours:
- Presale Tuesday to Sunday: 11:00 am to 1:30 pm; 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm
- Same day: Tuesday to Sunday: from 11:00 am to 1:30 pm; from 5:00 pm until beginning of the show.
- Closed Monday. Programming can be changed.
- Days with features start time at 5:30 pm the box office opens at 4.00 pm for the exclusive sale of these shows at that time.
- Advance sales for other functions begin at 5:30 pm and last until 7.00 pm
NOTE: Monday sales are for exclusively selling the show on that day.
How To reach Fernan Gomez Theater by Public Transport
- By Metro/ Subway: Colón
- By Bus: Pº Recoletos - Biblioteca Nacional
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car/Bike.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Madrid before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Madrid and book an accommodation of your choice.
Fernan Gomez Theater, Madrid Reviews - Write a Review
great acustic, great chairs. i was in the 4th row on the very last 2 seats on the left and the view of the stage is still great.
The experience was perfect all the way from the moment I set foot in the building: The friendly stuff points you to the one of several doors to enter the theatre. The chairs are super-comforteable and I had plenty of legroom (I'm tall so it's very rare for my to find space for my legs in theatres). The audio in the room was well balanced and crisp.
Super super cool! We went for the DC lego exhibit, and we were completely blown away. We haven't been to Fernan Gomez for anything other than this exhibit, but if they're anything like this one we'll definitely be back.
Great atmosphere for theatre and concerts
Smells pretty bad! And to cold!
- Nearby Attractions
- Plaza De Canalejas
- Monumento De Alvaro De Bazan
- Iglesia Santiago Y S. Juan Bautista
- Royal Basilica Of Our Lady Of Atocha
- Quinta De La Fuente Del Berro
- Iglesia De Santa Cruz
- Mujer Con Espejo - Estatua De Botero
- Plus Ultra Building
- Monumento De Victoria Eugenia Y Alfonso X I I I
- Madrid Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Madrid
- What to See in 48 Hours in Madrid
- What to See in 72 Hours in Madrid
- How to Spend 5 Days in Madrid
- How to Spend 6 Days in Madrid
- How to Spend 7 Days in Madrid