Gran Via, Madrid
About Gran Via, Madrid
Gran Via, Madrid - Address
Address: Gran Via, 28013, Madrid, Spain
Time Required: 02:30 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 65.8K times in trip plans
Walking Area, Shopping Center, Family And Kids, Streets
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
There are a few places in the city of Madrid that you should never miss and this is one of them. Basically, the place is a shopping destination and a vibrant one at that. If you are visiting Madrid and you are not here once, then indeed your trip to the city is incomplete.
There are a lot of big hotels and movie theatres in the street and you can enjoy your time here completely, but the most intrinsic quality of this city is in the fact that, in this street, you will find loads of buildings which are architecturally important, beautiful and create a certain charm which is very tough to miss. You can walk the streets and look at these buildings and find things to be interesting. Along with that, you can also enjoy shopping to your heart’s content.
Gran Via Information
- Just like any other busy street in the world, you need to be very careful about your belongings and also about your purse and money.
- Prices and timings vary from shop to shop.
How To reach Gran Via by Public Transport
- Nearby Subway Station: Gran Via
- Nearby Bus Station: Gran Via – Montera
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Madrid before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Madrid and book an accommodation of your choice.
Gran Via, Madrid Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Plaza De Oriente Espacio Gastronómico
- Apartamentos Good Stay Prado
- Madrid Day Tours
- Calle Sta. María, 30
- Plaza De San Juan De La Cruz
- Zombie Bar
- East 47
- Madrid Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Madrid
- What to See in 48 Hours in Madrid
- What to See in 72 Hours in Madrid
- How to Spend 5 Days in Madrid
- How to Spend 6 Days in Madrid
- How to Spend 7 Days in Madrid